Justice Delayed Is Justice Denied
Justice seekers wait day after day,
Month after month, year after year
Even decade is passed but
In course of justice they don’t hear.
Sometimes they pass away
without getting the justice.
Such delays lack faith
In system amongst the public.
Maggu's land was captured
In an act of atrocity
And his cow was stolen
From his own vicinity.
With good efforts of police
The stolen cow was traced
But died beforel order of justice
To return it, was graced.
Maggu filed an other suit
Demanding for compensation;
His land dispute was already
Pending under litigation.
Finally justice prevailed
He got verdict in his favour
Compensation and his land
Years he waited with fervor.
But by the time justice given
Old Maggu was died
This is how legal maxim
Justice delayed is justice denied.
(c) S.D. Tiwari
S.D. TIWARI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Justice Delayed Is Justice Denied by S.D. TIWARI )
- Floppy, Sidi J. Mahtrow
- -I Do Not Only Loving You-, Ali Sabry
- -How Can I Sleep Honey & I Left You Lone.., Ali Sabry
- - I love you so much from all my heart-, Ali Sabry
- - Come With Me My Lovely Princess-, Ali Sabry
- - I See You All The Rays Of The Sun-, Ali Sabry
- - You Taught Me A Lot Of Love-, Ali Sabry
- - When I Look At The Moon I Remember You.., Ali Sabry
- - When I Walk Alone In The Night I See Y.., Ali Sabry
- - There Isn't Impossible In Dreams & Love-, Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Stefanie Fontker
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow