Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Cruelty to innocent human beings
Women, children and aged ones
The youths with so much aspirations
Give them proper justice where it denies
Human justice and empowerment
For a worthy living it requires
But somewhere in the darkness
We hear the sound of ferocity.
Sounds of fire, ropes to strangulation
How the world have became so cruel
The problem of refugees created
From their homes and habitats.
Sounds of justice and opinions
Against the inhuman acts we hear
May the world and lovers of humanity
Make their voices in unison.
Challenge to the organised living
Challenges to the world bodies of peace
Challenges to the human lives
Acts against the modern world and humans.
Gangadharan nair Pulingat..'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Justice by Gangadharan nair Pulingat.. )
Did you read them?
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash