Shanika marini Paul
Tis I who hear thee, Oh great wizard
Of words of wisdom and gothic scene
Try to explain the ghost I see,
Who seems so lost and saddened indeed.
He too once walked the Earth,
In grace and charm and now under dirt;
Yet the day doth roam
His mortal soul.
SEEK DOES HE REVENGE!
Of the soul that snatched his image
Of the man he boasted proudly of;
Now a waste a cowards stop.
Raiseth no stone upon his grave;
FOR JUSTICE DOTH SEEK REVENGE;
Murder! MURDER! it claims in pain
Through a voice so horse and faint.
Seek thee peace; upon thy death
To rest in the arms of eternities breath.
Triumph! oh Triumph for JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED
On the day of judgment the sinner severed
Shanika marini Paul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
From Ode to humanity”
U/graduate BA English(OUSL) , ADIE(UK) , ACIE(OUSL) , DIP; AMI/PSY(Cambridge) Trained Teacher
Comments about this poem (Justice by Shanika marini Paul )
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery