Shanika marini Paul
Tis I who hear thee, Oh great wizard
Of words of wisdom and gothic scene
Try to explain the ghost I see,
Who seems so lost and saddened indeed.
He too once walked the Earth,
In grace and charm and now under dirt;
Yet the day doth roam
His mortal soul.
SEEK DOES HE REVENGE!
Of the soul that snatched his image
Of the man he boasted proudly of;
Now a waste a cowards stop.
Raiseth no stone upon his grave;
FOR JUSTICE DOTH SEEK REVENGE;
Murder! MURDER! it claims in pain
Through a voice so horse and faint.
Seek thee peace; upon thy death
To rest in the arms of eternities breath.
Triumph! oh Triumph for JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED
On the day of judgment the sinner severed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
From Ode to humanity”
U/graduate BA English(OUSL) , ADIE(UK) , ACIE(OUSL) , DIP; AMI/PSY(Cambridge) Trained Teacher
Comments about this poem (Justice by Shanika marini Paul )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Naveed Khalid
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Sir Walter Scott
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Exposure, Wilfred Owen
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The unknown face, vinit ghosh
- Kiss Me Bye, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Lust, Love, Hate, Pain, freya busby
- ruff draft.., Leila Hadi
- On Repeat, Leila Hadi
- Ammunition for the Cause, Leila Hadi
- my high school poetry, Leila Hadi
- westnile, Leila Hadi
- With colors, gajanan mishra
- OBITUARY TO INNOCENTS (KILLED SCHOOL CHI.., shuvo chakraborty