Shanika marini Paul
Tis I who hear thee, Oh great wizard
Of words of wisdom and gothic scene
Try to explain the ghost I see,
Who seems so lost and saddened indeed.
He too once walked the Earth,
In grace and charm and now under dirt;
Yet the day doth roam
His mortal soul.
SEEK DOES HE REVENGE!
Of the soul that snatched his image
Of the man he boasted proudly of;
Now a waste a cowards stop.
Raiseth no stone upon his grave;
FOR JUSTICE DOTH SEEK REVENGE;
Murder! MURDER! it claims in pain
Through a voice so horse and faint.
Seek thee peace; upon thy death
To rest in the arms of eternities breath.
Triumph! oh Triumph for JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED
On the day of judgment the sinner severed
Shanika marini Paul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
From Ode to humanity”
U/graduate BA English(OUSL) , ADIE(UK) , ACIE(OUSL) , DIP; AMI/PSY(Cambridge) Trained Teacher
Comments about this poem (Justice by Shanika marini Paul )
- HEATH THE IMPERSONATOR, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Forgive or Forget, Deanna Gorton
- HATS OFF TO DR. CAMERON AND JOANN, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Day By Day With God Make My Way (Sonneti.., Dorian Petersen Potter
- HAROLD'S COFFEE LOUNGE, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- The Al-Mighty God, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- He Send Us (Nonet), Dorian Petersen Potter
- ANGELS ARE, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- ANGELICA HUSTON, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Batman And Robin (Limerick), Dorian Petersen Potter
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)