Just Start- Summum Bonum
Just start the work first
And see it is easier
Just call me and see
I am here.
I am doing all works
For good of you
It is summum bonum
The ultimate good.
If you are giving
Pain to others
You have no heart
See me I am for others.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Start- Summum Bonum by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Brand New Love (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Good-bye Windows XP, Roy Blokker
- Realy enjoying THAT 'last slice' - OF B.., sEaN nOrTh
- Brain Freeze, Ronald Chapman
- Writers block in July, Matthew Holloway
- Birds Flying High, Ronald Chapman
- August 1914, John F. McCullagh
- Between the Lines (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Quiet Pretty Flower, White Lily
- Best of Three Worlds, Ronald Chapman