Just Start- Summum Bonum
Just start the work first
And see it is easier
Just call me and see
I am here.
I am doing all works
For good of you
It is summum bonum
The ultimate good.
If you are giving
Pain to others
You have no heart
See me I am for others.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Start- Summum Bonum by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis