Ray Quesada (08-08-1986)
Just Some Realizations
**Very few people are simultaneously
aware of their significance
as well as their insignificance.
- To forgive is to be forgiven.
- Lack of Sleep: Your subconscious
artistry you use while in R.E.M., that
effortless creativity, carries over into
consciousness when one avoids too much
sleep - - Life is a subjective and deeply
personal symbolic hallucination - our
need to hallucinate is a spiritual need
and when the mind's/soul's need to hallucinate
is disturbed or resisted it will eventually
push through anyway, regardless of being
asleep or awake.
Ray Quesada's Other Poems
- 50-card Steve
- A Bird Without A Nest
- A Homeless Man
- A Poem Sneaks Into the Room
- A Secret Shade Of Blue
- A Sincere Prayer and Wish for All
- And Time, A Burning Flame
- As The Rain Hits The Leaves
- At Long Last, At Dusk
- Autumn's Deathly Rust
- Bad Trip
- Blood in Your Heart
- Buddha Said Something About Emptiness (A...
- Burn The Kings' Robes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.