Rosmin Elsa Mohan
Drowned in the darkness
I searched for his face
In this dark dungeon, void of grace
In him, to find solace.
Remotely unknown was the truth to me when
I pretended not to see it then.
There was no face, no smile, no tear
He seemed neither dear nor passively near.
Forever etched to his own gall
Of success and fame; to add it all
To look in a mirror and a sole image
To make me realize
I was alive, I was here.
To be in the place, that the eye did not see
I knew it was true
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The ultimate truth is that it's always
Yes, you are too strong for anybody to help you.
Comments about this poem (Just Me... by Rosmin Elsa Mohan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar