Rosmin Elsa Mohan
Drowned in the darkness
I searched for his face
In this dark dungeon, void of grace
In him, to find solace.
Remotely unknown was the truth to me when
I pretended not to see it then.
There was no face, no smile, no tear
He seemed neither dear nor passively near.
Forever etched to his own gall
Of success and fame; to add it all
To look in a mirror and a sole image
To make me realize
I was alive, I was here.
To be in the place, that the eye did not see
I knew it was true
Rosmin Elsa Mohan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The ultimate truth is that it's always
Yes, you are too strong for anybody to help you.
Comments about this poem (Just Me... by Rosmin Elsa Mohan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Judge Is Not A Judge, The Court Is N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo