Rosmin Elsa Mohan
Drowned in the darkness
I searched for his face
In this dark dungeon, void of grace
In him, to find solace.
Remotely unknown was the truth to me when
I pretended not to see it then.
There was no face, no smile, no tear
He seemed neither dear nor passively near.
Forever etched to his own gall
Of success and fame; to add it all
To look in a mirror and a sole image
To make me realize
I was alive, I was here.
To be in the place, that the eye did not see
I knew it was true
Rosmin Elsa Mohan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The ultimate truth is that it's always
Yes, you are too strong for anybody to help you.
Comments about this poem (Just Me... by Rosmin Elsa Mohan )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid