“Just behave and make no noise”
Here you have no choice
Simply under my control
Do not get up and make unnecessary call
That man offers
Smile with jokes
Can you just take him to task?
No, no! Make me no fool
If you want to be successful
Write what I say and behave
You will write only what I want to have!
No, you are not allowed
Instructions have to be followed
You are free alright but under my supervision
As you have yet to develop vision
Madame, but we know little about etiquette
Teacher blasted: “no more questions, I hate it”
If you want to be comfortable and peaceful!
I am very strict and powerful
Children kept quite as teacher had newly joined
Her talent with vigor was combined
She wanted strict discipline and good manners
But alas! All children were not good beginners
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just behave by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery