Just As Much
Swift movements through the gale forced winds.x.
The leap of faith from a loving hearth, missed my saddened longing.x.
Misunderstandings, with the pride carried in selfishness, we stir the echo in such a manner, as to topple an avalanche.x.
Destructive power from an inch of our hate, reduce the heart for a perfect fit inside the box of coffins.x.
Hurt has no emotions to the harm we unleash with our mouths and with our words.x.
Below the feelings that crawls next to jealously, you will find yourself in tears.x.
Begging, cursing, questioning, but the reason is never too far away.X.
Playing make believable innocents, for the believe that someone will comfort your instability to surrender, to honestly admit not to someone else but to yourself.x.
Positive intake, drawing healthy objectives towards yourself by pulling in the goodness and breathing in the spiritually enhancements produced by life.x.
We, and especially you who are wounded and hurtful, believe. We are human, we sometimes cause miserable mistakes. We sometimes have to reap the consequences of our actions. We are also brave and have the ability to feel guilt.X.
Tomorrow will come, prepare yourself for the embarrassment and more unstoppable pain. Say your sorry and bury the worries. You are a rainbow and there is no need for rain, you do shine, just as much.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just As Much by Unic Cjonr )
- The Monster, Barbara Dixion
- There Is Nothing But Darkness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Unpopped Corn Kernals and Cold Hearts..., Monk E. Biz
- The Full Moon, Vigna Mukund
- Adrenaline is my Mistress, Hayley Lewis
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.33, Monk E. Biz
- Incarnation, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Eternal creation, ramesh rai
- Lomp doch fijn besnaard 2, Madrason writer
- Treasured days..., David Lessard
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)