Just As I Felt
How infuriating was it?
It consumed your patience fast
How wrong was what I did?
To do that - was a must!
For whatever bitterness felt
or pain sown in person's bosom
To time, your candle melt
'twas a way to see the phantom
That-A thought no keen could build
through fantasy nor absurdity.
Yet hath risks that could get me killed
to feel as I felt solves the mystery.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just As I Felt by Ellirie Aviles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Two breaths, Christian Lacdael
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- In last leg, hasmukh amathalal
- Days off, Christian Lacdael
- Meteorologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- My mother died today, Tammy Ashton
- A New Life, Toshie Nohara