Just A Little Bit
Extinction does not count the days.
Before the end.
Send by time.
In more or less a given line.
Destroyer by destruction.
As if, predictors no the way.
Every year, so they say.
I gather every single one.
I am alone with my bloodless bones.
What I read was written in red.
Corpses are customized to be, the dead.
Guess who is counting.
The equation used by Madam Death.
If you display to be alive.
By a twitch in your stitch.
Simplest of anyway is her ways.
Off with your head.
You have to die.
Wipe your tears.
Byte your lip.
Close your eyes.
I will not lie.
In this house of glass.
My silver is cast in brass.
This is going to hurt.
Just a little bit.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just A Little Bit by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns
- Valentine With Doves On The Seven Last W.., mary douglas
- Family, Wullien Thang
- In The Deep Shade Of Luscious Cherry Lan.., mary douglas
- To Inscribe A New Poem, Ali Faisal
- In The Looking Glass, It Began To Snow, mary douglas