June - It's Raining...
Walking down the lone street
Romancing the June rain
I met him for the first time
Call it chance or destiny
It was raining Love
First time when we kissed
We danced in the June rain
Got lost in its rhythm
I walked down the aisle
He took my hand forever
June showered her blessings
How we loved the June rain!
June is back once again
Rain and romance everywhere
Alone I sit, beside his grave
Rain pouring down my eyes
Deepthi Vincent's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (June - It's Raining... by Deepthi Vincent )
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Clown in the Moon, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- THE PROXY, michael walkerjohn
- Soul and air, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Flowers, Clovisvaldo Marques Baleeiro
- My Poetic Existence, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Safety In Dreams, Is It Poetry
- Death defies planning., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Vanaprastha, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Broken vision, Lubinda Lubinda
- Two hands to kill, hasmukh amathalal
- With few bucks, hasmukh amathalal