Joy True Joy
Joy, True Joy Is To Be
My emotions wish to feel true joy
As life is to live and love
With true feelings for someone who is one of a kind
Since, that person is the only one you would want to be with
By making sure that you always try to love her.
True joy of this life is by caring
Life is to be lived with a joy
I guess joy is about living with a purpose
That purpose can be of spreading happiness
By accepting this life completely
Even the sadness of life has to be accepted
As if you never experienced sorrow then you just cannot be joyful
Live this life and spread your love to someone who means everything to you
That is joy, true joy.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joy True Joy by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar
- What a scene, hasmukh amathalal
- Pastoral, Naveed Khalid