Skinny tough road
In the middle of the joy love.
That led to the house of joy.
I took it. The engine nearly
Drowned. I lied that it was happy
That I'd do it again. When I got to
The house was gone and when
I looked forward, so was the path.
Now I'm older. Drown in my bed
A thousand miles island.
For years I thought
joy my way back. People sing
Of orchid dawns. This country's a
Of the one I left, except
I've awful dreams. And
You're the only
Person who's love to joy.
Is it the same?
Natasa Tocuc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joy Love by Natasa Tocuc )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- The Rainbow, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Cut Myself While Shaving, Kyle Schlicher
- The Basket Weavers, Holly Wotherspoon
- Eternal Life, Michael P. McParland
- Enriched, Michael P. McParland
- Christmas Lights, Meriam Joseph
- 12/12/13, Andy Sayasone
- Endless Deep Beauty, Michael P. McParland
- Empty Nights, Michael P. McParland
- You Are......, Michael P. McParland
- आतंकवाद और उसका मज़हब (Terrorism and its.., Pawan Kumar Bharti