Skinny tough road
In the middle of the joy love.
That led to the house of joy.
I took it. The engine nearly
Drowned. I lied that it was happy
That I'd do it again. When I got to
The house was gone and when
I looked forward, so was the path.
Now I'm older. Drown in my bed
A thousand miles island.
For years I thought
joy my way back. People sing
Of orchid dawns. This country's a
Of the one I left, except
I've awful dreams. And
You're the only
Person who's love to joy.
Is it the same?
Natasa Tocuc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joy Love by Natasa Tocuc )
- Matter Has No Matter, Curtlan Popo
- The snow is pretty., Harold R Hunt Sr
- The bells do ring., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Apple Pie., Harold R Hunt Sr
- The horror show., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Spring, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Love for gramma, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Cogs in Clockwork, Curtlan Popo
- The bike ride, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The morning sun., Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- The Rider, Naomi Shihab Nye
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Naomi Shihab Nye
(12 March 1952)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(18 November 1939)