Skinny tough road
In the middle of the joy love.
That led to the house of joy.
I took it. The engine nearly
Drowned. I lied that it was happy
That I'd do it again. When I got to
The house was gone and when
I looked forward, so was the path.
Now I'm older. Drown in my bed
A thousand miles island.
For years I thought
joy my way back. People sing
Of orchid dawns. This country's a
Of the one I left, except
I've awful dreams. And
You're the only
Person who's love to joy.
Is it the same?
Natasa Tocuc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joy Love by Natasa Tocuc )
- Friendship Fade Out, Wilma Horne
- Contradict, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Common Sense, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Love's Slow Death, Wilma Horne
- Door to the Mind, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Traveler, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Pockets Of Lace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Just You, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Cry of the Unwanted, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Beneath the Words, Fariza Nur Shabrina
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)