Dr. Yogesh Sharma
God has created everything in pair;
Life and death;
Love and hate;
Joy and pain.
And now I pen the other side,
Because all the joys and sad senses;
Have joy and even gloom has its joy;
Because it teaches to value and care joy.
But what everyone looks for,
A storm of joy and happiness;
But I search for the real joy,
The Sweetness in happiness,
Joy in Silence
Joy in Loneliness
Loneliness in Joy
Because everything has its Joy!
Joy in joy can only be strong
If after the pangs of pain
A ray of joy shines
So joy is even incomplete without sweetness and light; .
And so I pray to God
Fill my soul with joy
Fill my life with happiness
And rest of the quest, I will search my self.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (JOY by Dr. Yogesh Sharma )
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall