Dr. Yogesh Sharma
God has created everything in pair;
Life and death;
Love and hate;
Joy and pain.
And now I pen the other side,
Because all the joys and sad senses;
Have joy and even gloom has its joy;
Because it teaches to value and care joy.
But what everyone looks for,
A storm of joy and happiness;
But I search for the real joy,
The Sweetness in happiness,
Joy in Silence
Joy in Loneliness
Loneliness in Joy
Because everything has its Joy!
Joy in joy can only be strong
If after the pangs of pain
A ray of joy shines
So joy is even incomplete without sweetness and light; .
And so I pray to God
Fill my soul with joy
Fill my life with happiness
And rest of the quest, I will search my self.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (JOY by Dr. Yogesh Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Unity (Haiku), Diwakar Pokhriyal