All lives live for joy,
One works for joy,
One reads and writes for joy,
We help each other for joy,
Every life loves the other lives for joy,
Amassed wealth is sacrificed for joy,
In one's life one cannot live sans joy.
Oh! Lord Nataraja, you dance with joy!
You are ever and ever in supreme joy!
You are ensconced in my mind, I'm in joy!
Without joy who can live in this world?
Poet Other Poems
- A Bioom of Poesy to Mrs. Sarojini Ramamu...
- A Bloom of Poesy to dear Kamakshi
- A bouquet in verses to Smt.Anandavalli
- A Dream
- A Family's Unique Day
- A Flower of poesy to Dr.A.M.S,
- A Great Wonder
- A Macerated Heart
- A man of Character
- A Picture Of Our Little Garden
- A Promise to eradicate illiteracy
- A Successful Woman
- A Traveler in this World
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.