All lives live for joy,
One works for joy,
One reads and writes for joy,
We help each other for joy,
Every life loves the other lives for joy,
Amassed wealth is sacrificed for joy,
In one's life one cannot live sans joy.
Oh! Lord Nataraja, you dance with joy!
You are ever and ever in supreme joy!
You are ensconced in my mind, I'm in joy!
Without joy who can live in this world?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Joy by chandra thiagarajan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah