Journey To Joy
Joy isn’t what money can buy
or what you can make.
It is a journey.
A journey to find true joy within yourself,
and pursue happiness.
Joy is where the oceans roar,
where the seagulls screech,
where the children explore.
At the beach,
where the sun is bright,
When the day turns to night.
The joy is boundless within yourself
Keep it safe and hold it tight,
With all your might.
That is where you can find joy!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Journey To Joy by Srujala Adavas )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
Poem of the Day
- Darkness, yvonne stine
- Knocking at your door, yvonne stine
- Noisy -Noisy Frog, Aftab Alam
- Prince and Saviour, yvonne stine
- يا قمرنا يا مليح, Abdullah alHemaidy
- God is faithful & True, yvonne stine
- My name, Nassy Fesharaki
- Author of space and time, yvonne stine
- I Couldn't Hold On Your Hands!, Geetha Jayakumar
- An Apple Of Love!, Geetha Jayakumar