Jonathan Winters, funny man,
Died 87 years of age,
Made us laugh over decades span,
Ever tops on the funny gauge.
On Mork and Mindy, he was Mearth,
Hatched from an egg that Mork had laid,
Baby born aged and with girth.
Tent size pampers had to be made.
He kept in stitches, cast and crew,
For the last season of that show.
And thanks to reruns 'twill be true.
He'll live forever, doncha know!
Jonathan Winters, heaven bound,
An angel with giggles renowned.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jonathan Winters by Ima Ryma )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla