Jonathan Winters, funny man,
Died 87 years of age,
Made us laugh over decades span,
Ever tops on the funny gauge.
On Mork and Mindy, he was Mearth,
Hatched from an egg that Mork had laid,
Baby born aged and with girth.
Tent size pampers had to be made.
He kept in stitches, cast and crew,
For the last season of that show.
And thanks to reruns 'twill be true.
He'll live forever, doncha know!
Jonathan Winters, heaven bound,
An angel with giggles renowned.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jonathan Winters by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- First Date (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Love Forever, Sandra Feldman
- Feeling Love, Ronald Chapman
- Hussein, Nassy Fesharaki