Jonathan Winters, funny man,
Died 87 years of age,
Made us laugh over decades span,
Ever tops on the funny gauge.
On Mork and Mindy, he was Mearth,
Hatched from an egg that Mork had laid,
Baby born aged and with girth.
Tent size pampers had to be made.
He kept in stitches, cast and crew,
For the last season of that show.
And thanks to reruns 'twill be true.
He'll live forever, doncha know!
Jonathan Winters, heaven bound,
An angel with giggles renowned.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jonathan Winters by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- एक माँ की उम्मीद (Expectation of a Mother), Pawan Kumar Bharti
- Who Will They Put In Charge Of Vanishing.., mary douglas
- Low Resistance, Susan Lacovara
- If There Ever Was,, Bill Cantrell
- Fireworks, Shruti Goswami
- Rainbow disappear, hasmukh amathalal
- You say, Shruti Goswami
- I am civilized, Shruti Goswami
- Search, Shruti Goswami
- Çarpıntı, Muzaffer Akin