Jojo - My Brother
a weird creature.
super heroes & villians,
are his daily creations.
pen & paper in his company,
drawing is his favourite hobby.
as soon as it strikes 5, evening.
he rushes out, its his time for playing.
jojo my brother
has specs of high power.
his bookshelf is always cluttered,
thats why i call him weird.
comics, colours & storybooks,
are in majority than textbooks.
he cant live without t.v.
watches cartoons only.
jojo my brother,
i love this weird creature.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Jojo - My Brother by JENIE FRANKSAY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman