Jojo - My Brother
a weird creature.
super heroes & villians,
are his daily creations.
pen & paper in his company,
drawing is his favourite hobby.
as soon as it strikes 5, evening.
he rushes out, its his time for playing.
jojo my brother
has specs of high power.
his bookshelf is always cluttered,
thats why i call him weird.
comics, colours & storybooks,
are in majority than textbooks.
he cant live without t.v.
watches cartoons only.
jojo my brother,
i love this weird creature.
JENIE FRANKSAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Jojo - My Brother by JENIE FRANKSAY )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown