Toujours et a jamais:
The words I long to hear
when you whisper my name
on the pillow, and brush my hair
behind my ear with
The words you will never say,
and the words that I will
never hear coming from
Prends ma main.
That a lot, yes, I miss that.
Tu me manques:
You will find no direct translation
but equally, my heart could not
translate that for you.
It hurts a lot, sometimes.
Marie Daniels's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Jamais by Marie Daniels )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- poetic shenanigans, lee fones
- Homecoming, prasenjit banerjee
- She knows now, hasmukh amathalal
- I am on the top, gajanan mishra