Toujours et a jamais:
The words I long to hear
when you whisper my name
on the pillow, and brush my hair
behind my ear with
The words you will never say,
and the words that I will
never hear coming from
Prends ma main.
That a lot, yes, I miss that.
Tu me manques:
You will find no direct translation
but equally, my heart could not
translate that for you.
It hurts a lot, sometimes.
Marie Daniels's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Jamais by Marie Daniels )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock