A jaded life a jaded heart, isn't it so hard to start?
Rubies falling to the ground, hush now quite don't make a sound.
Gleaming steel dyed bright red, though you wish you can't be dead.
Fake a smile, fake a laugh, turn around and remove the mask.
A bitter taste to complete the package 'cause no one here sees the damage.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jaded by Melissa Renee )
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)