Is It Poetry
Jack's Off, Blacks Out
Just the name makes us laugh,
giving it away with the first name.
Taking joy from such a game,
is the second trick the first is I suspect.
Knowing some of you will be offended.
Snickers is chocolatey, full of nuts
The shock jock in us all.
Trying to get your attention.
Jack's off, blacks out,
roll it off of your tounge out loud.
Come on say it once right now.
It's all the rage.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jack's Off, Blacks Out by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I love you and you love me, LucifIer Mededar
- Always Welcome, Ronald Chapman
- What Audrey Would Have Done, Margaret Alice Second
- गोसोनि गाब, Bahadur Basumatary
- After a War, Manoj Kumar
- Wisdom, JAMES T. ADAIR
- She Wants To Be Adored, Oke Christopher
- An Aye Aye Decides to Say No No, Stephen Katona
- आयआ दा अनसुलि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Come Children, Ima Ryma