Its Only You
The smoothness of your skin,
makes me go towards the win.
The power in your eye,
makes me learn the meaning of life.
The sweetness of your voice,
Stop the world from making noise.
The cuteness of your ear,
stops me from tear.
The time with u who i spent with,
is the moment of truth who i wanna be with.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Its Only You by Anand Ramachandran )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Hedgehog, Paul Muldoon
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1679 - 1718)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Maithili Sharan Gupt
(3 August 1886 – 12 December 1964)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 April 1932 - 20 December 2000)