Its Only You
The smoothness of your skin,
makes me go towards the win.
The power in your eye,
makes me learn the meaning of life.
The sweetness of your voice,
Stop the world from making noise.
The cuteness of your ear,
stops me from tear.
The time with u who i spent with,
is the moment of truth who i wanna be with.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Its Only You by Anand Ramachandran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Goat (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- ONE'S LIFE SHARE IN LIFE نصيب الواحد في .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mystery of poem, gajanan mishra
- Dramatization, Kewayne Wadley
- The Maddening Dance, Tony Adah
- Alternative Prayer, Phil Soar
- I appear, gajanan mishra
- Young Wife's Longing, Paul Sebastian
- Ants Crawling, Naveed Akram
- applying online, lee fones