Its Only You
The smoothness of your skin,
makes me go towards the win.
The power in your eye,
makes me learn the meaning of life.
The sweetness of your voice,
Stop the world from making noise.
The cuteness of your ear,
stops me from tear.
The time with u who i spent with,
is the moment of truth who i wanna be with.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Its Only You by Anand Ramachandran )
Poem of the Day
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Prison Cell, Mahmoud Darwish
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)