Its Damn Cold!
Such a typical wintry night; like they write it in them books!
The wild wild wind howling through the snow white village
Blowing off the snow that fell all day and gathered on the evergreens.
The vicious waves lapping against the desolate shores
Not a single soul is out, only two cars at the bottom of the hill: stuck
A few lonesome stars to cheer me, a bet it will be a long winter!
Tafadzwa Matamba's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Its Damn Cold! by Tafadzwa Matamba )
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon