Its All New
its not the same sun rise
its not the same cock cries
the moment you awake
its new morning for a better sake....
if there is heaven
let here be a way, today..
ain't you feeling little light
from the burden of dark sleepless nights
serene winds, clear skies
its all new, left behind all lies...
if there is heaven,
let here be a way, today
ijlal haider's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Its All New by ijlal haider )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla