It Will Be Unfair
To live in isolation and far
The bond needs closeness
To bring happiness on face
We are human animal
Can’t put show as dismal
We need to survive and stay
Life is not meant to be thrown away
We shall continue to thrive
For all human beings and live
In harmony with peace
So the life can be at ease
What do we need now?
The thought to lead and how
It is in our hand
To make foes or friends
Live in circle
To avoid troubles
With less struggle
To avoid rule of jungles
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Will Be Unfair by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar