and Vivaldi's fiddle
in brightest movement goes crescendo,
north winds whisper in diminuendo;
Your eyes and ears,
caught amid the silent fight.
While your skin emancipated
of freezing blankets and cold air,
fearing the coming heat
and south winds crawl
to grab and kiss that same soft skin
Altair Laahad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's Spring by Altair Laahad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey