It's So Funny
It's funny how hello is always accompanied with goodbye.
It’s funny how good memories can start to make you cry.
It's funny how forever never seems to last.
It’s funny how much you'd lose if you forgot about your past.
It’s funny how “friends” can just leave when you are down.
It's funny how when you need someone they never are around.
It's funny how people change and think they're so much better.
It's funny how many lies are packed into one “letter”.
It's funny how one word can contain so much regret.
It's funny how you can forgive but not forget.
It’s funny how in love you seem to get hurt the most.
It’s funny how the “humble” people always seem to boast.
It's funny how ironic life turns out to be,
But the funniest part of all, is none of that’s funny to me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's So Funny by Cherice Harperr )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(3 June 1926 – 5 April 1997)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Mystical Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fighting, Dark Guardian
- I Like My Lips Against Yours, Is It Poetry
- Sound Of India, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Best Test, John Shea
- peace in the battle field..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Refueling My Soul, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God I'll Bake For You, Mr. Nobody
- Exploitation, Akhtar Jawad
- Kill not, kill not, gajanan mishra