It's So Funny
It's funny how hello is always accompanied with goodbye.
It’s funny how good memories can start to make you cry.
It's funny how forever never seems to last.
It’s funny how much you'd lose if you forgot about your past.
It’s funny how “friends” can just leave when you are down.
It's funny how when you need someone they never are around.
It's funny how people change and think they're so much better.
It's funny how many lies are packed into one “letter”.
It's funny how one word can contain so much regret.
It's funny how you can forgive but not forget.
It’s funny how in love you seem to get hurt the most.
It’s funny how the “humble” people always seem to boast.
It's funny how ironic life turns out to be,
But the funniest part of all, is none of that’s funny to me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's So Funny by Cherice Harperr )
- Halloween, lee fones
- Canned thoughts, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Aunt Giovanna, at 80, Gary Corseri
- For To be An Indian English Poet, You St.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Magical, David Harris
- A Necessary Wish, Sandra Feldman
- Stations of life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waves of customers inside those stores, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Leading Me Home, Heather Burns
- She's mad at me today, Louis Borgo
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)