It's So Funny
It's funny how hello is always accompanied with goodbye.
It’s funny how good memories can start to make you cry.
It's funny how forever never seems to last.
It’s funny how much you'd lose if you forgot about your past.
It’s funny how “friends” can just leave when you are down.
It's funny how when you need someone they never are around.
It's funny how people change and think they're so much better.
It's funny how many lies are packed into one “letter”.
It's funny how one word can contain so much regret.
It's funny how you can forgive but not forget.
It’s funny how in love you seem to get hurt the most.
It’s funny how the “humble” people always seem to boast.
It's funny how ironic life turns out to be,
But the funniest part of all, is none of that’s funny to me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's So Funny by Cherice Harperr )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)