It's So Funny
It's funny how hello is always accompanied with goodbye.
It’s funny how good memories can start to make you cry.
It's funny how forever never seems to last.
It’s funny how much you'd lose if you forgot about your past.
It’s funny how “friends” can just leave when you are down.
It's funny how when you need someone they never are around.
It's funny how people change and think they're so much better.
It's funny how many lies are packed into one “letter”.
It's funny how one word can contain so much regret.
It's funny how you can forgive but not forget.
It’s funny how in love you seem to get hurt the most.
It’s funny how the “humble” people always seem to boast.
It's funny how ironic life turns out to be,
But the funniest part of all, is none of that’s funny to me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's So Funny by Cherice Harperr )
- ! DESECRATED POEMS/FLOATING HYPERLINK IN.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- In the midst of ruin there is reparation, Mark Heathcote
- Psalm XXIII, Henry Ainsworth
- Moral on love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dreamcatcher, Kwai Chee Low
- etc, gordon nosworthy
- And they ruined my family, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- Save Me, Fareez Nasir
- Clock back time, hasmukh amathalal
- A memory in a watch, nicholas sardinha
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dulce et Decorum Est, Wilfred Owen
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)