It's So Funny
It's funny how hello is always accompanied with goodbye.
It’s funny how good memories can start to make you cry.
It's funny how forever never seems to last.
It’s funny how much you'd lose if you forgot about your past.
It’s funny how “friends” can just leave when you are down.
It's funny how when you need someone they never are around.
It's funny how people change and think they're so much better.
It's funny how many lies are packed into one “letter”.
It's funny how one word can contain so much regret.
It's funny how you can forgive but not forget.
It’s funny how in love you seem to get hurt the most.
It’s funny how the “humble” people always seem to boast.
It's funny how ironic life turns out to be,
But the funniest part of all, is none of that’s funny to me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's So Funny by Cherice Harperr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Another Day, Michael McParland
- Another Christmas, Michael McParland
- Another, Michael McParland
- Anonymous Girl, Michael McParland
- I want to be a serial chiller with you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Upon A Star, Kewayne Wadley
- To my Gurudev...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- खामानिखौ मावलां जोहोलाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Estrange, micheal john
- J'attendrai, Michael Mira