The relationship is now over
It's almost as if I became attracted to the problem, talking about solutions, that would aid my situation and birth an exiting towards my addiction has to happen.
I really think all of my senses must have been under thee influence of my habit.
Drink, drink, drink, drunk! Was the start of my morning exercise routine daily, I had a cup like I was one of the anchor men on good morning America, but under the influence of an act mentally! but physically high if you really look closely in my eyes.
strong became the picture of sight if you saw me so I thought, I'm pretending still sinking and weak, and can't see that the problem is me.
I take the blame for allowing time to pass me by but each and everyday I live is a journey, know more room for excuse or doubting my ability because I can do all things in Gods strength! ! ! ! I believe all of this won't be my reality one day, but my testimony that keeps me humble and that can help others thats in the same boat like me.
My drink and I became divorce, So I ask God mean while I'm taking steps towards my recovery to grant me the serenity and surround me with the power of support daily! Because we can it together
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's over by Clarence Williams )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Humanity in person, hasmukh amathalal
- Perfect Union, Anu Shraddha
- Dafur crisis, Lubinda Lubinda
- Boy vs girl, Mark Heathcote
- remplaçable, Lubinda Lubinda
- Human Nature, Merton Lee
- Those Moments Of Weakness لحظات الضعف هذه, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Money (Cedi), Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Off the Rez, Smoky Hoss
- As an emigrant كمهاجر, MOHAMMAD SKATI