The relationship is now over
It's almost as if I became attracted to the problem, talking about solutions, that would aid my situation and birth an exiting towards my addiction has to happen.
I really think all of my senses must have been under thee influence of my habit.
Drink, drink, drink, drunk! Was the start of my morning exercise routine daily, I had a cup like I was one of the anchor men on good morning America, but under the influence of an act mentally! but physically high if you really look closely in my eyes.
strong became the picture of sight if you saw me so I thought, I'm pretending still sinking and weak, and can't see that the problem is me.
I take the blame for allowing time to pass me by but each and everyday I live is a journey, know more room for excuse or doubting my ability because I can do all things in Gods strength! ! ! ! I believe all of this won't be my reality one day, but my testimony that keeps me humble and that can help others thats in the same boat like me.
My drink and I became divorce, So I ask God mean while I'm taking steps towards my recovery to grant me the serenity and surround me with the power of support daily! Because we can it together
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's over by Clarence Williams )
- To touch a star is to be ouch with respe.., Raymond Sawyer
- Her enchanted delight, Amgad Samy
- my glasses, Bull Hawking
- 64 and deaf, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- For every star that one see is the star .., Raymond Sawyer
- They came across a homeless-looking man, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- He Is A Clown, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Morally Corrupt, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- hey four eyes with the square tie, Jena Crowe
- Where there respect thus there Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1 February 1927)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)