It's My Birthday
It's my birthday it's my birthday it has finally come,
presents and cakes oh how much fun,
I've been waiting for this time all year,
it makes me smile and not shed one tear,
that's all I have to say,
Like I said before it's my birthday it's my birthday hip hip hooray!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's My Birthday by Clarice Hughes )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown