It's from mud
Being In a pensive mood
I stretched my eyes to the pond side
On that long array I wide my eyes in wonder
It's a hue of lotuses
It floats and bops in tides
In between water mosses
Its base is stiff in mud
Still draw all to its side
Its petals are squashy and supple
Upright facing dazzling sky
Extended to the laud of sun
But close after his approval
Its origin depth inside mud
But glimpses the charming side
It never bothers its fathom
But lure all to its charm side
Deity abode on its crest
As it's pure on gentleness
Echoes something enormously
Not birth but act raises us to divine! ! !
©2014 SALINI.S.NAIR. All rights reserved.
SALINI NAIR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's from mud by SALINI NAIR )
Did you read them?
- Deep Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gleaming Moon Walked With Me,, Aftab Alam
- I choose nature to you, Vidura Prabhath
- [FIVE] - of roses in a decaying memory, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Winter Bed, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Forget You Not, Forget You Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns