'It's Cosmo's Moon'
Big bright light, moon in the sky,
Affecting the world over, the tides, the wolves,
even people’s moods, don’t ask me why.
It’s Cosmo’s Moon, from Moonstruck-
That’s affecting me now.
I’m Moonstruck with poem, inspired with verse,
And Cosmo’s Moon, is making me worse.
I’m acting so crazy, I’m crazy in love,
It’s Cosmo’s Moon, shinning brightly above.
I’ve put on some Sinatra, candles lit, wine poured,
The mood is set, I hope you’re ready for what’s in stored.
Your eyes have a glimmer, that’s as bright as the moon,
My lips meet yours, and you can’t help but to swoon.
The magic is real, the moment divine,
It’s Cosmo’s Moon…
Or is it the wine?
Kelly Seale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
with Cher and Nick Cage.; -)
Comments about this poem ('It's Cosmo's Moon' by Kelly Seale )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Suicide in the Trenches, Siegfried Sassoon
Poem of the Day
- Nobody, maryline vautravers
- Textology - 3. Mistakes, Joseph Archer
- Your smile, Leong Ming Loong
- everything is ok, Cee Bea
- मेरी तनहाइयां..............., sanjay kumar maurya
- Curses Of Much, Naveed Akram
- Colors of Our Love, Saliah Jabbar
- witness, Cee Bea
- It Was Delightfully Cold, Naveed Akram
- DUAL ROLE, MBJ Pancras