'It's Cosmo's Moon'
Big bright light, moon in the sky,
Affecting the world over, the tides, the wolves,
even people’s moods, don’t ask me why.
It’s Cosmo’s Moon, from Moonstruck-
That’s affecting me now.
I’m Moonstruck with poem, inspired with verse,
And Cosmo’s Moon, is making me worse.
I’m acting so crazy, I’m crazy in love,
It’s Cosmo’s Moon, shinning brightly above.
I’ve put on some Sinatra, candles lit, wine poured,
The mood is set, I hope you’re ready for what’s in stored.
Your eyes have a glimmer, that’s as bright as the moon,
My lips meet yours, and you can’t help but to swoon.
The magic is real, the moment divine,
It’s Cosmo’s Moon…
Or is it the wine?
Kelly Seale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
with Cher and Nick Cage.; -)
Comments about this poem ('It's Cosmo's Moon' by Kelly Seale )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1644 - 1694)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- On Turning Ten, Billy Collins
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Riot! !, Kewayne Wadley
- I Adore You, Michael P. McParland
- Whispers from Shadow, Adeosun Olamide
- Narcotic 1/26, Kewayne Wadley
- Dark And Deep, Is It Poetry
- A Friend Once Met...., Abekah Emmanuel
- I Hold To Hope, Michael P. McParland
- If only I could touch the hem of His gar.., Royston Allen
- World Cup, Donal Mahoney
- On Letters and Words, Vincent Barrowcliffe