'It's Cosmo's Moon'
Big bright light, moon in the sky,
Affecting the world over, the tides, the wolves,
even people’s moods, don’t ask me why.
It’s Cosmo’s Moon, from Moonstruck-
That’s affecting me now.
I’m Moonstruck with poem, inspired with verse,
And Cosmo’s Moon, is making me worse.
I’m acting so crazy, I’m crazy in love,
It’s Cosmo’s Moon, shinning brightly above.
I’ve put on some Sinatra, candles lit, wine poured,
The mood is set, I hope you’re ready for what’s in stored.
Your eyes have a glimmer, that’s as bright as the moon,
My lips meet yours, and you can’t help but to swoon.
The magic is real, the moment divine,
It’s Cosmo’s Moon…
Or is it the wine?
Kelly Seale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
with Cher and Nick Cage.; -)
Comments about this poem ('It's Cosmo's Moon' by Kelly Seale )
- having words with the thermostat, Mandolyn ...
- Poetry, Poetry, The Heart of The Matter, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Arsenal Shirt, Mark Hamilton
- Save Ther Poor Daughter of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Orchestra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- E-rated poemier- go slow, Elvis Airohi
- Songs of Heaven, Aftab Alam
- E-rated poemier- if it had ended, Elvis Airohi
- Upon His Face, david kush
- Abel, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)