'It's Cosmo's Moon'
Big bright light, moon in the sky,
Affecting the world over, the tides, the wolves,
even people’s moods, don’t ask me why.
It’s Cosmo’s Moon, from Moonstruck-
That’s affecting me now.
I’m Moonstruck with poem, inspired with verse,
And Cosmo’s Moon, is making me worse.
I’m acting so crazy, I’m crazy in love,
It’s Cosmo’s Moon, shinning brightly above.
I’ve put on some Sinatra, candles lit, wine poured,
The mood is set, I hope you’re ready for what’s in stored.
Your eyes have a glimmer, that’s as bright as the moon,
My lips meet yours, and you can’t help but to swoon.
The magic is real, the moment divine,
It’s Cosmo’s Moon…
Or is it the wine?
Kelly Seale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
with Cher and Nick Cage.; -)
Comments about this poem ('It's Cosmo's Moon' by Kelly Seale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Heebie-jeebie, lee fones
- Street Urchin, Babatunde Aremu
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Reap & Sow, Angela Khristin Brown
- Save The Girl Child Of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Khristin Brown
- Marvin Gaye, Angela Khristin Brown