It's A Play
Only in a play can a man's life be read
Only in an act can a man be caught almost making a decision to go to hell
Only a play knows the end of a man, either life or death
And so, this makes me ask.what is my play?
Who am i in the play?
What will be the end in the play?
The answer came.
But it is not a play.
Its a way that i have to take, that will write my play.
yewande adedokun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's A Play by yewande adedokun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner