It made her happy
It was the dick! ! ! !
That made her happy! ! ! !
The wilde sex! ! ! that was so crazy! ! ! !
The whips! ! ! and chains! ! ! ! and me eating her pussy! ! ! made her naughty! ! ! ! ! Mean while she had a dick in her mouth! ! ! one in her ass! ! ! ! and my monster! ! ! in her kitty! ! ! ! Made her cream! ! ! ! And scream even more! ! ! ! Origies became her baby! ! ! ! ! Her finger she used maybe and she craved the black mans DICK! ! ! ! Cute and pink was her pussy! ! ! ! She love to be tied up! ! ! and dominated! ! ! And controlled when the dick was 9in or mo....er she became my real life fantasy! ! ! ! ! !
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It made her happy by Clarence Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...