It made her happy
It was the dick! ! ! !
That made her happy! ! ! !
The wilde sex! ! ! that was so crazy! ! ! !
The whips! ! ! and chains! ! ! ! and me eating her pussy! ! ! made her naughty! ! ! ! ! Mean while she had a dick in her mouth! ! ! one in her ass! ! ! ! and my monster! ! ! in her kitty! ! ! ! Made her cream! ! ! ! And scream even more! ! ! ! Origies became her baby! ! ! ! ! Her finger she used maybe and she craved the black mans DICK! ! ! ! Cute and pink was her pussy! ! ! ! She love to be tied up! ! ! and dominated! ! ! And controlled when the dick was 9in or mo....er she became my real life fantasy! ! ! ! ! !
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It made her happy by Clarence Williams )
- Stand high, hasmukh amathalal
- Amidst the stones, Roann Mendriq
- Rainbow Of Life, david kush
- CRYSTAL WATER, Prince Lartey
- Beholden, Eleonor Santiago
- Faith and hope, gajanan mishra
- You're, Angela Wybrow
- HE touched and the life bloomed, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Different colors, hasmukh amathalal
- From my hearts core, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(15 April 1958)
(3rd April 19sixty)