It made her happy
It was the dick! ! ! !
That made her happy! ! ! !
The wilde sex! ! ! that was so crazy! ! ! !
The whips! ! ! and chains! ! ! ! and me eating her pussy! ! ! made her naughty! ! ! ! ! Mean while she had a dick in her mouth! ! ! one in her ass! ! ! ! and my monster! ! ! in her kitty! ! ! ! Made her cream! ! ! ! And scream even more! ! ! ! Origies became her baby! ! ! ! ! Her finger she used maybe and she craved the black mans DICK! ! ! ! Cute and pink was her pussy! ! ! ! She love to be tied up! ! ! and dominated! ! ! And controlled when the dick was 9in or mo....er she became my real life fantasy! ! ! ! ! !
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It made her happy by Clarence Williams )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Darkness, yvonne stine
- Knocking at your door, yvonne stine
- Noisy -Noisy Frog, Aftab Alam
- Prince and Saviour, yvonne stine
- يا قمرنا يا مليح, Abdullah alHemaidy
- God is faithful & True, yvonne stine
- My name, Nassy Fesharaki
- Author of space and time, yvonne stine
- I Couldn't Hold On Your Hands!, Geetha Jayakumar
- An Apple Of Love!, Geetha Jayakumar