It made her happy
It was the dick! ! ! !
That made her happy! ! ! !
The wilde sex! ! ! that was so crazy! ! ! !
The whips! ! ! and chains! ! ! ! and me eating her pussy! ! ! made her naughty! ! ! ! ! Mean while she had a dick in her mouth! ! ! one in her ass! ! ! ! and my monster! ! ! in her kitty! ! ! ! Made her cream! ! ! ! And scream even more! ! ! ! Origies became her baby! ! ! ! ! Her finger she used maybe and she craved the black mans DICK! ! ! ! Cute and pink was her pussy! ! ! ! She love to be tied up! ! ! and dominated! ! ! And controlled when the dick was 9in or mo....er she became my real life fantasy! ! ! ! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It made her happy by Clarence Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz