Little King of Sorrows
It Just Is
The hardest thing I'll ever do, is giving up on loving you.
The hardest thing I've ever done, is admitting I'm the broken one.
The hardest thing I'll never show, the heart that beats your name below.
The hardest thing I'll never win, is a chance to hold you close again.
The dearest tears I'll ever shed, the ones we shared within my bed.
The dearest words I'll ever hear, ' Don't push him back, I need him here'
The dearest pain I'll never lose, felt with you through saddest news.
The dearest dream I'll never see, through heaven's gate you walk with me.
The greatest gift I've ever had, was the chance to make you smile when sad.
The greatest day I've ever known, when your love for me was truly shown.
The greatest play I'll never write, perfecting the dance I tried that night.
The greatest ride I'll never take, is another sail upon that lake.
The perfect flight I'll ever soar, the one in clouds we flew before.
The perfect way I'll ever live, Is sharing all my love to give.
The perfect love I'll never see, exist somewhere I cannot be.
The perfect wish I'll never make, is forcing something you won't take.
© 2013 L.K.Sorrows
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Just Is by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Brightness Is Brighter, mary douglas
- Ekphrastic Poetry- Van Gogh -Night Cafe, Marieta Maglas
- Suddenly Darkness, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Walking On The Jewels Of Your Silence, mary douglas
- Show It To Me, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Tax Breaks Fleece Minimum Wage Workers, Terence G. Craddock
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar