It is pleasant to maintain mental aspiration!
It is pleasant to do charity
…after knowing the ways and
means of one’s oncoming income!
It is pleasant to maintain
…mental aspiration of not having
partiality in favor of somebody!
It is pleasant to live with not much
…indifference by not doing as he likes
even it results lots in his favor!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'It is pleasant to maintain mental aspiration! ' is a translation of a poem from Tamil literature 'Iniyavai naaRpathu'
வருவா யறிந்து வழங்கல் இனிதே
ஒருவர்பங் காகாத ஊக்கம் இனிதே
பெருவகைத் தாயினும் பெட்டவை செய்யார்
திரிபின்றி வாழ்தல் இனிது.22 இனியவை நாற்பது
Comments about this poem (It is pleasant to maintain mental aspiration! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid