It Is Love, Only Love
It is love, only love,
Only love pervades everywhere,
It is love, everything is love.
There is nothing but love in this universe,
Love exists, even when the entire universe perishes,
This universe is born of love, nothing but love.
The soul is love, the body is love and
Love is eternal, love is imperishable,
Love is the same everywhere, only love is seen here.
Love is the root, love is the fruit
Love is growing from the beginning to the end
Love, love and love, that merges in love.
It is love, only love, that appears in all,
Love is the perception, love is the manifestation,
And love all, love all, nothing else but love.
Love is infinite, love is endless,
No diminution in love, love is the leaves, love is the flowers,
Love is love and love in its causative form and in diversity, love.
It is love, only love, in different shapes,
In different natures, in different interests
Temperaments, assumptions, and also in feelings, all love, love.
Love in each class, love in several class and sun-classes,
Love and love, in arts, in science, in knowledge, in colors
In single and in mixed, love and love, love is numberless, and one.
Love is love and it is complete,
No one can describe love in full details,
And nothing is beyond love, all are one in love, love, love all.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Is Love, Only Love by gajanan mishra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Dr John Celes
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Tiger, William Blake
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- She has Fallen Ill, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Sometimes It Feels So Bad, Md. Ziaul Haque
- After So Many Days You Called, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Strange!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Life very quiet, hasmukh amathalal
- Good People are Going Away, Md. Ziaul Haque
- INSPIRED, ALLEN PHETOGO
- JESUS CHRIST, ALLEN PHETOGO
- FAITH, ALLEN PHETOGO
- Migrant wife, Birat Anupam