It is better to fail than to pass...
Those who have failed in the simple tests,
Are retained in the same class to take rest,
And they can try again to do their best,
Those who have passed the tests of good and evil,
Are promoted to the higher classes of tough and toil,
To take the tests of challenges to prove their tolerance.
Have we passed our tests to have been promoted,
Step by step, grade by grade to reach the top,
Have we failed our tests to retain at the same level,
To go through the same comfortable papers,
Many times in our life, as we haven't proved,
That we are not eligible even to pass the first grade,
Of notorious evil multiplication tables, hard to memorize,
We are retained in the same grade until we pass.
Those who have passed the tests of Gods, suffer the most,
Those who have failed the tests, may live in comfort.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It is better to fail than to pass... by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore