Shalom Freedman (Troy New York)
It Is Bad Enough Envying The Already Known Writers
IT IS BAD ENOUGH ENVYING THE ALREADY KNOWN WRITERS
It is bad enough envying the already known writers-
But why must there come into the world
So much younger than me?
New names who already are
What I longed to be for years
And probably will never be-
Envy is ugly and shameful
A moral disgrace-
An additional humiliation
To one already humiliated by his failure-
It is also the subject for a Poem
My Pain and my Poem and my Envy
All together romancing each other on this page-
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
- 18 Definitions Of A Short Poem
- 18 Definitions Of Poetry
- A Day Is Ending and Nothing Has Been Don...
- A Day Is Gone
- A Day Without Poetry
- A Day Without Poetry/Is A Lost Day
- A Few Kind Words
- A Friend Is Gone (For Alex Auswaks)
- A Grandchild Gives New Hope In Life
- A Great And Unusual Happiness
- A Great Man Died
- A Lesson From Sam Berns Of Blessed Memor...
- A Life Is Lived The Way It Is Lived
- A Little Poem/ At Heart A Home
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.