It Had Begun To Rain
On a blue canvas,
few patches of black and grey.
the sky is looking today.
Near that far end,
sun has almost set.
red and orange rays bend
from amidst the clouds.
The sky seems larger today,
is this magic of the grey?
Interrupted into my thoughts,
the whistle of the rail.
i almost didnt noticed
it had begun to rain.
JENIE FRANKSAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (It Had Begun To Rain by JENIE FRANKSAY )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)