It Had Begun To Rain
On a blue canvas,
few patches of black and grey.
the sky is looking today.
Near that far end,
sun has almost set.
red and orange rays bend
from amidst the clouds.
The sky seems larger today,
is this magic of the grey?
Interrupted into my thoughts,
the whistle of the rail.
i almost didnt noticed
it had begun to rain.
JENIE FRANKSAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (It Had Begun To Rain by JENIE FRANKSAY )
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch