It Had Begun To Rain
On a blue canvas,
few patches of black and grey.
the sky is looking today.
Near that far end,
sun has almost set.
red and orange rays bend
from amidst the clouds.
The sky seems larger today,
is this magic of the grey?
Interrupted into my thoughts,
the whistle of the rail.
i almost didnt noticed
it had begun to rain.
JENIE FRANKSAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (It Had Begun To Rain by JENIE FRANKSAY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- THE BEATLES' MEDICAL PROBLEMS, Richard Thripp
- The black color, hasmukh amathalal
- Inner Wastelands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- Moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal