it doesn't have the tag. completely free! !
I am looking for it in the drawers,
Of bank and home to discover,
Where I have lost it to take to the future,
I know I have lost it somewhere.
When my eyes are down looking at my CV,
As decorative as the corals and pearls gravy,
Delicious to the eyes of the vie wee,
But I have lost something in my reverie.
It is abundant in those things that are free,
Which I have failed to obtain and give as freebie,
The free good niceties from the world library,
The book of money is picked as the sole commodity.
What I have lost is stored tight in my heart,
When I priced open it to reveal to your heart,
The free smile, the free listening ears and the free,
Councilors in every man and woman as friends well as foes.
What we get free, that give us happy,
The free sunshine never asks for dowry,
To drench our bodies to soak with sweat,
Our true happiness lie in the things that has no tags.
The things that are yet to be tagged,
put on the show to display for profits,
The things that are free give us happiness,
The things that are simple that give us good memories.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (it doesn't have the tag. completely free! ! by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA