it doesn't have the tag. completely free! !
I am looking for it in the drawers,
Of bank and home to discover,
Where I have lost it to take to the future,
I know I have lost it somewhere.
When my eyes are down looking at my CV,
As decorative as the corals and pearls gravy,
Delicious to the eyes of the vie wee,
But I have lost something in my reverie.
It is abundant in those things that are free,
Which I have failed to obtain and give as freebie,
The free good niceties from the world library,
The book of money is picked as the sole commodity.
What I have lost is stored tight in my heart,
When I priced open it to reveal to your heart,
The free smile, the free listening ears and the free,
Councilors in every man and woman as friends well as foes.
What we get free, that give us happy,
The free sunshine never asks for dowry,
To drench our bodies to soak with sweat,
Our true happiness lie in the things that has no tags.
The things that are yet to be tagged,
put on the show to display for profits,
The things that are free give us happiness,
The things that are simple that give us good memories.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (it doesn't have the tag. completely free! ! by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Angler's Ballad, Charles Cotton
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- A Preface to My Autobiography, Valsa George
- Haiku - Life, chandra thiagarajan
- An educational song., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Not permanent, hasmukh amathalal
- UNKNOWN, Fatima Obaid
- My Fight, Rusty (Ed) Gibson
- Remembering Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- In HIm Alone, david kush
- Irony of the world., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Don't Cry, Kyle Schlicher