it doesn't have the tag. completely free! !
I am looking for it in the drawers,
Of bank and home to discover,
Where I have lost it to take to the future,
I know I have lost it somewhere.
When my eyes are down looking at my CV,
As decorative as the corals and pearls gravy,
Delicious to the eyes of the vie wee,
But I have lost something in my reverie.
It is abundant in those things that are free,
Which I have failed to obtain and give as freebie,
The free good niceties from the world library,
The book of money is picked as the sole commodity.
What I have lost is stored tight in my heart,
When I priced open it to reveal to your heart,
The free smile, the free listening ears and the free,
Councilors in every man and woman as friends well as foes.
What we get free, that give us happy,
The free sunshine never asks for dowry,
To drench our bodies to soak with sweat,
Our true happiness lie in the things that has no tags.
The things that are yet to be tagged,
put on the show to display for profits,
The things that are free give us happiness,
The things that are simple that give us good memories.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (it doesn't have the tag. completely free! ! by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Sitting In The Park, Paul Gerard Reed
- I wish for peace and not war pieces, Juwon Daniel
- Life is more than anything else, gajanan mishra
- DJ, The Making of A DJ, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Innocent heart, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Be Here, Michael P. McParland
- Kitchen Charade, Nicole C Esbach
- &, Nicole C Esbach
- Chiaroscuro, Nicole C Esbach
- Sonnet # 536, Luis Estable