We might be able to give Good things or bad things, It depends, We might be able to give love If we have love, We might be able to give evil If we have evil, It depends, It depends what's going on Inside us, We might be able to forgive If we're able, It depends, No one gives evil if He has goodness inside him or Vice versa, Evil is given only by evil doers Or bad minds and Goodness is only given by good doers Or good minds, It depends, Nothing comes from emptiness, It depends, Every case is totally different, Goodness always beats evil, so The good outcome of a good thing Results from good things. Vice versa.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Depends by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen