Rosmin Elsa Mohan
' It Could Never Have Been Better... '
It all started on a traditional 'arranged marriage ' note
Parents talked - exchanged photos and numbers..
And of course it was for us to make - the crucial decision of a Yes or No.
Still couldn't figure out what life had in store..
Prayed my heart out - desperately- wanted an answer..
Got none..but prayers never ceased nor did tears..
It was hard to breathe even before that Day..
when we finally met..
That day, when I found all my answers..
As eyes met, a bridge was made..
A bridge so silent yet so deep..
The 20 minute encounter hardly gave a moment to wander in time.. even dreams got localized..
It defined a new language..
Words were less exchanged but thoughts were..
Or even beyond..I now hardly know..
But one thing was certain,
The answers to my prayers..
For now I realize what it all meant..
Even in His word..
Patient and kind..
Not jealous or boastful..
I found in him - All...
my Friend, my Partner, my Playmate, my Support, my Guide, my Teacher, my Lover....
As days turned much brighter
and nights less lonelier..
A smile always lingered on..
Months ticked like seconds and it now feels like ages...
A beautiful portrait that s forever etched..
In my heart...
In my mind...
In my soul...
It could never have been better! !
Rosmin Elsa Mohan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
:) :) :)
Comments about this poem (' It Could Never Have Been Better... ' by Rosmin Elsa Mohan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Tazkera–e-bewafa …………, shaik sahal
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Hymn To Morning, Naveed Khalid
- A NIGHT OF INCANTATIONS, Bayo Adebowale
- A Walk In The Woods, Michael Webb
- A Song Of Joys, Walt Whitman
- Fließendes Grün, Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
- Release yourself, Elena Ioannou
- BETCHE SAID PATIENCE, ANTHONY KIRUI
- Crazy Thing, Leah Ayliffe
- A Thought A Head, Ima Ryma
- **कधी कधी **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge