Is That You?
Is that you, strolling the walk at the beach?
Is that you with the ice-cream, is it lemon or peach?
Is that you in the bright warming sun?
Is that you deeply needing someone?
Is that you with the quick inquisitive glance?
Is that you thinking of taking a chance?
Is that you, whenever, wherever you be?
Is that you?
Connie Yost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Is That You? by Connie Yost )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard