...Is Just A Fantasy
Deep down inside, I can speak with words full of beauty, honour and respect, just to convince my self that you are the one.
I can express how I feel about you, just to imagine the flames of your heart, my fear.
I can close my eyes, just to dream you on my shoulder.
I can see your smile on my picture wall, the expression of laughter, just to convince my self that you are mine.
I can have you all over me, kissing till your heart stop pounding like a thunder when you feel my comfort, just to picture the joy we can have.
But suddenly, at the end of the day all that was a dream and you are just a friend to me.
Thabang kgwatalala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (...Is Just A Fantasy by Thabang kgwatalala )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(01 January 1950)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(October 27, 1932 – February 11, 1963)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Freaks, Kamala Das
- Nature, natalie dejesus
Poem of the Day
- Waves Within...., Umasree Raghunath
- Children of Peshawar! My heart bleeds fo.., Umasree Raghunath
- A History Of The Future- What's THAT? ? .., Bri Edwards
- Epistle therefrom Death, Sir Toby Moses
- Being Rich, Randy McClave
- Chief glory, gajanan mishra
- If I Get There, Luis Estable
- That Savor Is So, Luis Estable
- No One KnowsThe Pain I Feel, Luis Estable
- The Kentucky Hangnail, Randy McClave