Esther Aftab Anwer
Is it possible!
Is it possible now to stop loving you
Why was I that stupid to go getting you!
Things ain't so well as we thought they will
Not running for perfection as it makes one ill!
Promises have the habit to break always
Once they are broken do not leave us ways!
Where is that 'love' that we call selfless
World is so selfish that has gone I guess!
Why good people have complicated situations
Worst do prevail even in perfect conditions!
Expectations were so high love has lost it's pace
One should understand people got two face!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is it possible! by Esther Aftab Anwer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To Greg, Michael McParland
- Time Will Come, Michael McParland
- Time, Michael McParland
- Tickling Aberation, Michael McParland
- Three Sides To Every Story, Michael McParland
- These Fears, Michael McParland
- The Worst, Michael McParland
- The World, Michael McParland
- The Simpler the Better, Brandon J. Moore
- The Wind, Michael McParland