Is It Poetry
................... is it not for the child
Using the poetry which teachers, teach book-reading,
is it not for the child
and in trust you adjust to they their rhythm of reach
each is temperate,
sunny or mild and some dark make you smile it seems.
Rolling like thunder,
streams flow unexplained to the sea, is each.
And working together from different
each familial condition.
Theirs is a pulley,
you will pull as they push at the center
this your center in order to dance on the rhythm and rhyme
you the teacher it leads them on like thus,
watching the sun as it shines, 'it is nature to us, they are it..
Children of art, playing your parts,
gifted are these of from some whom can't see
for these are but they,
thy gift to you.
These their worlds entirely from a seed made by you.
Perhaps from the river of life, comes each for you
small at the start, sprout up and out, you their poetry.
In rearranged order are such they their words like chimes of the wind
their minds changed to each verse is poetry,
to read the small mind in it/it is as fluent,
as the equipment inside of they which by you, the makers of the technology
the spring of terminology
and thine understanding from this is each your child, in the child,
although motive is given by you.
If you inspect the method of using the differences of they,
variations which are you,
They can't being you, but help themselves
all smile at you.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (................... is it not for the child by Is It Poetry )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- Rita Dove
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- The Most Important Part, Loyd C. Taylor
- Separate Paths, Lora Colon
- Dream Actualizers, Saiom Shriver
- Promise Me! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- 2015 is still ahead, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Those Who Long For Death, Saiom Shriver
- Babe, Saiom Shriver
- Twelve Christmas Angels, Loyd C. Taylor
- When I am able to do what I like عندما ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Poemhunter, Khairul Ahsan