Is It For Keeps?
Is this for real
Is this for life?
Is it for keeps?
Will you give up on me?
Will you forever hold my hand?
Is this all an illusion
Is this meant for me?
Are you really in my life
Are you leaving through the very same door you came in
Will your promises stay true?
Will your promises break and shatter just like my heart?
Just like before time and time again
Till the pain is beyond unbearable
Poet Other Poems
- A Comfort In Times So Cold
- A glitter a glimmer a shimmer of a once ...
- A Heart Full Of Emptiness
- All i needed was....
- Amongst The Tears I Have Learnt To Live
- And Subsequently Paused For A moment
- Baby I will die a lil bit more....foreve...
- Believe In Myself Again
- Blood on your hands sister
- Blow away the cobwebs
- Broken now
- Dear God where are you?
- Death of Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.