Of Muses And Other Ghosts
Is In Your Heart Love?
Is there anything left
in your heart
that remembers me,
crawling from my palm
leaving on the floor everything
for love, and too tamed for
from which I cut wings
and made you
like the wind, and my sheets
around you my castle arose
and towers, transparent only
to my eyes,
and you, shedding like a snake
under the half eaten moon,
with no other lights to spoil
yet enough, not to spill them.
Do you remember anything?
How you've changed me
In my heart, my castle, eroded
and too folded,
on the streets, you are
like a woman, ordinary, too simple
to be that muse, you see,
I do not have
any recollection of you that way either
I'm just guessing
what would happen if
to fall in love with each other.
Of Muses And Other Ghosts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is In Your Heart Love? by Of Muses And Other Ghosts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...