IS ABORTION MURDER?
Is it human rights to have an abortion and kill the unborn?
Is this a holocaust of hidden murders and secret scorn?
So certain folk can stay in fashion and the secret is kept,
Out of sight, out of mind like the baby they would not accept.
If this is murder; where are the folks who should show some scorn?
About the little unborn baby boy/girl who will never be born
Not mentioned in establishment media and kept out of sight,
Is this a sign that it’s completely accepted and right?
Why do I feel that this holocaust of babies is very wrong?
And our appointed Supreme Court went where they didn’t belong,
So much for the religious right who never raise their voice,
Bowing down to the feminist cause so they can have their choice.
Nov 26th 2010
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IS ABORTION MURDER? by James Bredin )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1498 - 1546)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- I am Hades Sweet Persephone, Tiger Auntunette
- Wisdom And Knowledge, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child Slaughter, douglas scotney
- A slave to situation,, Aftab Alam
- Arctic Hero?, Denis Martindale
- The fate, gajanan mishra
- Five Cherry Blossoms To Despair., Martin Engstrom
- Depths Of Truth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You are not allowed to walk, gajanan mishra
- If you want success, gajanan mishra