RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Nothing expels from interior possibilities, reasons for writing what is seen on screens of reality.
So many facets are chosen and never used to help manipulate scenarios for a more positive attitude and happier self-realization in rectangular circumferences.
Alone in rigid portrayals of ionized logic, watching it all.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ionized Logic by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah
- Wondrous Love, BRENDA KANSHABETUMUSHABE
- Look Into Me, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Madness' (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- Artists (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- heart of den, ademola oluwabusayo
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady