RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Nothing expels from interior possibilities, reasons for writing what is seen on screens of reality.
So many facets are chosen and never used to help manipulate scenarios for a more positive attitude and happier self-realization in rectangular circumferences.
Alone in rigid portrayals of ionized logic, watching it all.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ionized Logic by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Holding My Unkempt Beards, Burquawalli A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Prime Truth - 85, Pranab K. Chakraborty